Posted by Simon at 2:40 PM
The Logitech Touch Mouse app for the iPod Touch and iPhone can turn you gadget into a wireless trackpad and keyboard for your computer. It works over wifi and you'll need to download software on your computer as well as get the app for it to work. Pretty cool and useful if you want to use your iPhone/iPod as a control your computer or media center without cords.
1) Get the Touch Mouse App for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store
2) Download Touch Mouse Server software and install it on your computer.
Here are some of the features:
* Multi-touch trackpad with the option for two or three mouse buttons
* Two-finger scrolling
* Keyboard with Control, Alt, Command/Windows keys
* On-screen text display while typing
* Show or hide the keyboard at any time
* Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes