3.18.2009

Presidents: They're Just Like Us!



President Obama took the time out of his busy economy-fixing schedule Tuesday to fill out his NCAA Tournament bracket with Andy Katz of ESPN.com. He even submitted it to the website just like millions of other people (if he wins, I'm petitioning my local Congressman for an investigation). You can see Katz's interview (and bracket-filling) with the President on Sportscenter at noon today.

I feel like Obama's philosophy about his job is a little like my boss's: work hard, watch sports hard(er). I wonder if he has a Kegerator in the Oval Office. Probably not - it must be in Rahm's office.

For the record: Obama's Final Four? Louisville, Pitt, Memphis and UNC. Just like mine.

[ESPN.com]

UPDATE: Mr. President picked North Carolina to take it all. It's like I'm finding new reasons to love this man every damn day. Oh, and if you happened to think that he had some college-age White House intern make all his picks and then passed them off as his, think again. (Great article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment