4.27.2009

One of the Pussycat Dolls That's Not Nicole Says What We All Think


I've asked this question a bunch of times: Do you think any of the (Pussycat Dolls, Black Eyed Peas, 90% of R&B groups) care that you never hear any of them on any song, or are they content to get paid lead singer money for basically being backup dancers? Melody Thornton of the Pussycat Dolls has finally given me an answer: Fuck that shit!

At a Britney Spears/PSD tour stop Friday in her hometown of Phoenix, Melody addressed the crowd to say hey fellow Phoenicians (San Diego-ans... San Dieg-ans!), I'm fed up and I'm not going to take it anymore! Or more precisely:

"What's up everybody? I'm Melody and I'm a native of Phoenix, Arizona. Let me give a shout-out to my family. Thank you for supporting me, even if I'm not featured. You know what I'm saying?"

Melody is the one in the photo above, directly behind Nicole Scherzinger. Or, stepping out of her shadow, as it were.

[MTV News]

No comments:

Post a Comment