12.31.2008

Charles Barkley Arrested for DUI


According to ESPN Sir Charles was arrested on suspicion of DUI early
this morning. I don't think he was drunk. The cop must not be a NBA
fan because if he was he would know that Chuck is always like that.

That's the real picture of the arrest from The Smoking Gun.

Sir Charles looks a little warm.
Theres more from the AP:
An officer with a task force that targets drunken driving saw the former NBA star run a stop sign about 1:30 a.m., Gilbert police Lt. Eric Shuhandler said. Barkley was in Scottsdale's Old Town area, a trendy spot in the Phoenix area.
"I am disappointed that I put myself in that situation,'' Barkley said in a statement to The Associated Press. "The Scottsdale police were fantastic. Now it is a legal matter and I will not comment further until it is resolved.''
Apparently the Chuckster was partying it up with Jaleel White (yes, Urkel) and Michael Strahan

No comments:

Post a Comment