2.16.2009

Padres Relieve Credits Wii Fit for Helping Him Lose 25 Lbs.


San Diego Padre's reliever Health Bell showed up to Spring Training looking fit. He dropped his weight from 270 last year to 245.


Okay, I understand that you might lose some weight if you play the Wii Fit. But you will not lose 25 lbs! Obviously he was working out and running like all (or most) other baseball players outside of playing the Wii.


He told the Canadian Press:


"It said I was obese," Bell said. "If you're obese, it makes (your character on screen) obese. I was disappointed that I was that big. I literally took the game to heart. I did the work but I kind of credit the Wii Fit."


So next time if people ask you how you lost all that weight, credit the treadmill. Treadmills get no respect! Don't say you lost weight because your f**king avatar character looked fat and that made you feel sad. [Canadian Press]

No comments:

Post a Comment