5.04.2009

Jorge Garcia (Hurley) Says Star Trek Was 'So Good'


Jorge Garcia aka Hurley aka Hugo from Lost, says that the new Star Trek movie was good. Okay so what? you might be asking. Well, if you have read Jorge's blog, dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com, you know just how down to earth he is. He's a fan of the franchise and if he says JJ Abrams did a good job on the movie, I trust him. Although maybe he's just trying to make sure he doesn't get killed off in the series.

Last week I went to the Star Trek Premiere.
It was cool. Samuel L. Jackson sat behind me.
I wanted to offer him my seat because I wasn't sure if I could relax knowing that
SAMUEL L. JACKSON WAS SITTING BEHIND ME!
But the highlight of the night was without a doubt, the movie.
It is so good. It is so beautiful. And it sets up the franchise so well. I don't want to give anything away, so that's all I'm going to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment