1.22.2009

Romo Looking to Lead More in 2009


Tony Romo says that he will take a more active role in leading the Cowboys next season. According to a Dallas Morning News Report:


"I think leadership sometimes comes with your ability to perform and your personality," Romo said, according to the newspaper. "And some of it comes with experience. In a lot of ways, I think I've gotten to the point where I've gained experience."


"I'm definitely going to take a more active approach with that as we move forward from last year to this season," he said, according to the report. "I'll be very excited to get back out there and be with the guys and figure out a way to improve and get better and do the things we need to do to win. Period."


Thank god because I don't want to hear that "if we win, then we win, if we lose then we lose" bullcrap anymore. GET FIRED UP! EVEN IF IT'S TO STYLE! [ESPN]

No comments:

Post a Comment